cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlabordo
New Member - Level 1

Did not received the payment for the approved expense

Dear Concur team,

I would like to seek your advise on the below expense report as I have not received the payment:

Report ID: 603D7D88070242598324

Date: 27/09/2021
Payment Status: Sent for Payment

Please let me know you need more details.

Thank you very much
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlabordo this is a question for your Accounting or Finance Team. In SAP Concur we can only see what the system has listed as the status. 

Did you know you can see the Audit Trail of the report to see who was the last person to approve your report? If you log into SAP Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen. On the next screen, look for the words Report Library on the right hand side. Click this. The next screen will show you a view of reports from the last 90 days. Click the blue View button to see a list of options. Select Approved from the list to see the report in question. When the report is listed, click on it to open it. When it opens, click the Details link. From the list of options, select Audit Trail. This will show the latest actions first. You will see the name of the person who gave the report final approval. This is the person I would reach out to. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.