The Concur app keeps popping up saying my device is offline, which it is not. I've uninstalled & reinstalled twice today so it should not be a version issue. Our IT sets our password and it is not visible to us, so logging in with email/password is not an option. We use a SSO, but even with the code it asks for the password. I am trying to register the app via the old login option with our company code, which then just regenerates the device offline error. I've tried on WiFi and cellular and neither makes a difference.
@Imwhoim hello there. I asked our mobile team about this. I received a response asking if you have verified your email address on your profile. I looked at your account to see if you have a verified email, but it was hidden from me for some reason.
If you haven't verified your email, do the following:
1. Log into Concur on the web
2. From the homepage, click the little dropdown arrow next to the word Profile near the upper right corner.
3. From the little window that opens, click Profile Settings.
4. On the screen that opens, on the left side of the screen click on the link that says, "Email Addresses".
5. This will take you to your profile directly to the Email Address section. You should see your work email listed.
6. Click the link labeled Verify.
7. In a few minutes you should receive an email from concursolutions with the subject line Email Verification.
8. Open the email and copy the verification code provided.
9. Go back to that Email Addresses section. You should see a field labeled Enter Code.
10. Paste the code into the field.
11. Click the blue button labeled OK.
That will do it. Then try accessing the mobile app again. Let me know what happens, please. 🙂