cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevellion
Occasional Member - Level 2

Detatched Receipt can't be found

I detached a receipt from Concur, using the browser (PC) version this morning.  Now, I can't find the receipt anywhere.

I thought when you detached a receipt, it would then just go back to the unattached receipts - but it's not there.  Is there any other way I can access this (important) receipt.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevellion I should have first asked, what is the receipt you are looking for? What is the vendor and amount? I would like to go in and see if I can see it in your profile or not. 

Just so I know, did you click Expense at the top of your screen to go to the Manage Expenses screen? Here if you scroll down you should see available receipts as well. 

If you did check here, then where did you save the receipt image that you originally attached? Or did you delete the image from your computer after you attached? If you did delete it, it should still be in your computer Trash and can be recovered. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevellion I see two receipts available. One for Park Plaza and one for Milton Keynes Central.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stevellion
Occasional Member - Level 2

Nope, it was for a restaurant receipt, that wasn't in the list of receipts.  I'm pretty sure I just detached it, but it appears as though it was deleted.

In the end, I got another copy of it and used that.