cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandi_rider
Occasional Member - Level 1

Detailed Reporting by Employee

All of our employees submit all expenses with details and receipts through Concur.  How do I get a detailed report by employee by month that includes the breakdown of their total expense submitted?  I have been able to create a summary report by employee, by month but it only includes the total.  And I want to export it to excel.  I don't want to have to log in and click on the expense report to get the list of individual items that they submitted for reimbursement, I want to see it from the report I can export.  I seem to recall this was an issue with Concur over 10 years ago - has this functionality with reporting been updated?  

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandi_rider the summary report you created, did you create it using Cognos reporting? My guess is yes. You can easily add to this report to see the entry details. 

If you would take a screenshot of the current summary report so I can see the column headings, I can then better assist in pointing you in the right direction. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.