cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amhe236
Occasional Member - Level 1

Detailed Report

I am approver and review all the reports for our college. I noticed yesterday, there has been a change to the Detailed Report that I use for reviewing. This report is found in Approvals, Reports, Print/Email, Detailed Report. I can no longer see the comments that were made under each expense. Is this something that can corrected? This is crucial in reviewing the reports. I now have to click on each individual expense to see the comments.

6 REPLIES 6
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @amhe236 

Assuming that your college uses the professional edition of Concur, Print reports can certainly be modified to suit the needs of the company.

If the comments were included in the report for you in the past, it is likely that this was changed by the administrator for your Concur instance. Best approach in this case would be to connect with your support team for Concur. They can either address this themselves or reach out to Concur support and get it fixed for you. Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

This is also affecting our business and I'm the Concur admin. No changes were made on my end so it must be a Concur issue.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amhe236 it appears your two detailed reports have Comments listed as a field to be included. I posted your issue internally to see if anyone can provide me some insight. You probably should also submit a Concur Support Help ticket so this can be tracked.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. I found out that comments not appearing is a known issue and is being worked on.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Lorraine211
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, are you able to provide an update on the status of this issue? Prior to checking Concur Community, I had submitted a ticket to support but have not received an update from support. 

Thank you,

Lorraine 

SFBLPL
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi,

Is there any update on this as I am having the same issue.

Thanks.