cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiShipley
Occasional Member - Level 3

Detailed Allocation report

I have an expense user who can no longer create a detailed allocation report that shows the itemizations for an expense. She needs this detail for her department supervisor. She could create the detail with all information two months ago, but no longer. We've checked her settings and nothing has changed or been changed. Has Concur changed their platform somehow to no longer show the itemizations?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MiShipley this is a known issue and is being worked on, but there is not currently a timeline on when the fix will be completed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MiShipley a workaround suggested to me by a colleague was to have the Expense Processor pull up the report and do the detailed report. This issue, as far as I understand it, is related to the NextGen UI, so since the Processor screen is still our Legacy UI, the itemizations should show up in their view.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.