cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlamdweeb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Deleting claim that has been returned. Will expenses associated with it become available again?

Hi I have had a claim returned (reasons unclear): if I were to delete the claim and re-start the process, would the expenses associated with it from Corporate Credit Card become available again in order to be associated with the new claim?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlamdweeb yes, company card transactions will go into your Available Expenses if you delete that report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello  @tlamdweeb 

If you delete an expense claim two scenarios could happen:

1. If the expense has been created through Concur APP, Bank feed (credit card), Third party feed (Uber, Amazon...) the expense will be sent to expense area, then you will be able to select it and create a new expense claim.
  2. If the expense has been created directly in the expense claim (for example car mileage), the expense will be deleted, and you will have to create it manually again. If there was an image attached to this expense, it will be sent to receipt area so you will be able to attach it again while creating the expense.

hope it helps

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlamdweeb yes, company card transactions will go into your Available Expenses if you delete that report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tlamdweeb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you.😊

sainaik
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi, Is it possible to delete Corporate credit card data in Concur? I guess there is no option to delete card feeds in Concur, we can only hide it. I'm assuming this is required for audit trail hence the delete option is not available. Can any one please confirm if the understanding is correct?