cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lwhitfield
New Member - Level 1

Deleting an expense report

Hi,

I summitted an expense report for my boss. Once sent, my boss needed me to added a few things. Typically, I can recall the report but it was approved and submitted to be paid. Payment on the expense report was stopped, so I created a copy of the report in Concur and added what I needed in. I resubmitted the new (copy) of the report. 

I need to figure out how/if I can delete the first report that was sent in? I just want to make sure everything looks clean and that it isn't showing that he is paid twice in the Concur portal even though the first payment was canceled.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lwhitfield the only way you could delete the report is if the Expense Processor can recall it, then send it back to you. I'm not sure if that will be possible since it has gone through the entire approval process.

What is the name of the report? I can go in and take a look. I can't promise anything, but at least I can take a gander to see if there is anything that can be done. I don't need your boss' name, as I can look up who that is.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.