cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stuart_williams
New Member - Level 1

Deleting an expense for an error and a refunded transaction

Good morning, I have two issues 

1- A payment made on my corporate card in error which I have paid myself but the expense is still showing and I cannot clear this without submitting an expense report which I cannot do as there is nothing to pay and also no classification etc

2- A payment was made which is cancelled and refunded, I have two expenses one for the payment and one for - payment, again how do I clear those as this didnt amount to a expense report being submitted and nothing needs to be paid. 

Please help 🙂

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stuart_williams see my replies inline. 

1- A payment made on my corporate card in error which I have paid myself but the expense is still showing and I cannot clear this without submitting an expense report which I cannot do as there is nothing to pay and also no classification etc. Add the item to a report and mark it as personal. This tells the system to not pay this expense. 

2- A payment was made which is cancelled and refunded, I have two expenses one for the payment and one for - payment, again how do I clear those as this didnt amount to a expense report being submitted and nothing needs to be paid. Add both of these items to the same report. They will zero each other out. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.