cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaurieDoneen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Deleting a locked itinerary when the expense report has been deleted

How can you delete an itinerary that was entered in error? The expense report has been deleted but the itineraries are locked and cannot be deleted.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LaurieDoneen where are you seeing the itinerary? Could you provide some screenshots for me please? I went into your profile and didn't see any itineraries that were available. I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
LaurieDoneen

Hi Kevin,

Thanks so much for responding. I should have mentioned that this is for an employee I am proxy for, Chris Schwarz. Here is the screen shot:

LaurieDoneen_0-1628885887818.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LaurieDoneen where are you seeing the itinerary? Could you provide some screenshots for me please? I went into your profile and didn't see any itineraries that were available. I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
LaurieDoneen

Hi Kevin,

Thanks so much for responding. I should have mentioned that this is for an employee I am proxy for, Chris Schwarz. Here is the screen shot:

LaurieDoneen_0-1628885887818.png

Kbjtexas
New Member - Level 1

I am experiencing the same issue - did you resolve? If so, would you mind providing the details?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kbjtexas the number one reason for an itinerary being locked is because it has already been used on another report. My suggestion is to go in and look at any other open reports you have or go back and look at previously submitted reports. Itineraries can only be assigned to one expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey