cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userk
New Member - Level 1

Deleting a duplicate expense

I have an expense that is a duplicate from a previous month.  I am unable to delete on flag it so it can be removed. How can I resolve this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@userk When you logged into SAP Concur, did you click on Expense at the top of the screen and go to the Manage Expenses screen? If not, do this. You will see a list of Available Expenses. Here you should see the transaction. It will say Pending Card Transaction. Click the check box to the left to select the item. You will see the Delete button. This should let you delete it. 

Give this a try and let me know if it worked. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

If the company doesn't allow for charges to be deleted, then it will have to be added to another report and marked personal with a comment showing where it was already reimbursed.  Or admin can hide the transaction.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
John1
New Member - Level 1

I have a similar issue.  I have an expense that is valid, it is not a duplicate.  It is personal and has been paid for outside of the Concur process.  I do not plan on creating another expense report any time soon, so I would like to resolve this without attaching it to another expense report.  The delete button option is not visible to me.  What can I do?  How can I get an admin to hide\delete this ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@John1 likely your Finance department handles company card issues. They would be your point of contact to get this hidden.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.