cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FIMMarks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Deleting Expenses

Good morning,

I have expenses that were reconciled in June, and need to be deleted from my boss's profile, but I'm unable to find a way to remove them.

What can we do to remove these expenses? 

Thank you. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FIMMarks if you mark them as personal, your boss will not receive any reimbursement. Using the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox tells the system that the user should not receive any funds. 

So, add them to a report, use the Personal Expense checkbox. You will see the requested amount listed as $0.00. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @FIMMarks 

Do you have access to your boss's Concur?

What kind of expenses are you trying to delete? are you trying to delete credit card feed sent from your Bank to Concur?

FIMMarks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, I have access to my boss's Concur. The Error Message she gets is: "Your company does not allow the following types of expenses to be deleted: Card Receipts, E-Receipts. To remove these types of expenses from Available Expenses, you can move them to a report and submit them as personal expenses."

But they aren't personal expenses, and they were already paid for and reconciled in June 2021's expense report. I'm not sure how to remove them from her profile without having to pay for them a 2nd time as a personal expense?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FIMMarks if you mark them as personal, your boss will not receive any reimbursement. Using the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox tells the system that the user should not receive any funds. 

So, add them to a report, use the Personal Expense checkbox. You will see the requested amount listed as $0.00. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

The expenses are probably card transactions that your company does not allow deletion at the user level.  They probably were not added to the correct report to match to the line items.  The administrator can "hide" them in the system so they don't appear in the account.  Contact your administrator and they can hide them.

Nancy Murray
Agfa