cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tempo
New Member - Level 1

Deleted Expense Report

Hi,

I have a user that says that his expense report for the past month was deleted somehow. He said he had ~$480.00 in this expense report, but after having to wipe his machine and install fresh OS, he says that it is now gone when he logged in. He has recreated it to the best of his ability, so there's a current report for ~$450.00, but we want to know if there's a way to find this original report that is now missing or deleted.

He says his login hasn't changed recently.

I've seen some previous posts where someone can look into this on their end, but just need company name and name of user provided to them in a private message and I am fine with providing that if it can help.

Please let me know what I can provide!

Thank you!

Sincerely -

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tempo wiping his machine wouldn't have any affect on the expense report. Reports are deleted only if the user deletes it. SAP Concur is a cloud based system, so if a report is created, once saved it will always be accessible unless the user or their delegate deleted it. 

With all that said, once a report is deleted, it is gone and there is no historical record of it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.