cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruslan1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delete old corporate card transactions

I have old corporate card transaction that was already reported in error as "cash" and paid. However I cannot delete them:

One or more of the selected expenses could not be deleted, as defined by your company policy.

Your company does not allow the following types of expenses to be deleted:

Card Charges
Charges to company paid cards
Credits to company cards

Problem is that when I try to submit new Expense report for fresh business trip - it does not allow me to do it, saying that I have old not submitted corporate card transactions and I have to submit them first. As workaround I submitted dummi report, then submitted fresh one, then I recalled dummi report, however I would like to delete these transactions somehow.

5 REPLIES 5
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

We do not allow the deletion of any company card charges. This is because all of the expenses need to be reconciled to be accounted for in our A/P process. The best way to handle this is to mark these expenses as Personal. This is what we advise when something has been accidentally submitted and cash paid to the associate. You are now responsible for "paying back" the company the money that was mistakenly paid to you. 

Once you mark it as personal we require a repayment to the company and the A/P GL sees this as a $0 posting to the accounts. 

Ruslan1
Occasional Member - Level 1

But money were not payed to me in mistake as I used them to cover AMEX credit card transaction,  like we do in all cases, only one different - transaction type. How to resolve it?

cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

Was this your own personal Amex card? Was this a company expense paid on the corporate card or on your personal card?  Not sure I understand.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ruslan1 most likely you still need to add them to a report and mark them as personal. The other option is to speak with your company's card administrator and have them "hide" the transactions. If you aren't sure who that is, I suggest speaking with your direct manager to see if they can help finding out who it is.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Serskine
Occasional Member - Level 3

The credit card charge needs to be submitted and closed out of the system. Since you were reimbursed for this, you will need to mark the charges as personal so it will not pay out to you again.