cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christymotley18
Occasional Member - Level 2

Delete large volume of receipts in Available Receipts

Is there a way to delete a large number of receipts that were inadvertently uploaded to Available Receipts instead of deleting one by one? I have a user that uploaded over 650 files in error. Is there a way to wipe the Available Receipts clean? 

1 Solution
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @christymotley18 ,

On web version I don't see any option to delete receipts in bulk. However, if you login to Concur mobile app you will be able to select all receipts and delete.

Follow below navigations:

1. Login to Concur mobile app.

2. Click on Expense option from the bottom menu >> Expenses tab

PoojaKumatkar_0-1721022734811.png

3. All receipts uploaded and available under 'available receipts' will be displayed as "Receipt" title. You can choose any 1 receipt which will enable bulk selection and deletion options for you as shown below:

PoojaKumatkar_1-1721022897561.png

4. Using bulk selection option, all available line items will get selected including "available expenses", however you can unselect those and keep remaining receipts related line items selected and click on delete.

PoojaKumatkar_2-1721023136118.png

Done.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @christymotley18 ,

On web version I don't see any option to delete receipts in bulk. However, if you login to Concur mobile app you will be able to select all receipts and delete.

Follow below navigations:

1. Login to Concur mobile app.

2. Click on Expense option from the bottom menu >> Expenses tab

PoojaKumatkar_0-1721022734811.png

3. All receipts uploaded and available under 'available receipts' will be displayed as "Receipt" title. You can choose any 1 receipt which will enable bulk selection and deletion options for you as shown below:

PoojaKumatkar_1-1721022897561.png

4. Using bulk selection option, all available line items will get selected including "available expenses", however you can unselect those and keep remaining receipts related line items selected and click on delete.

PoojaKumatkar_2-1721023136118.png

Done.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
christymotley18
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you, Pooja. I was able to solve my issue with the end user by using the Concur mobile app to delete the large quantity of receipts.