malkoce
New Member - Level 1

Delete all expens

How can I delete all my expenses ? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@malkoce are the items company card transactions? If so, you probably cannot delete them. 

Why do you want to delete all your expenses? I'll await your reply before telling you how to delete items. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
roosedo
Occasional Member - Level 2

@roosedo Hi Kevin, The January bereavement gift charge was how this all began. 
I went over by $15 on a bereavement gift for a team member due to tax and delivery charges.
I paid the $15 out of pocket to AMEX. Apparently this out of pocket $15 payment put the "entire transaction as out of pocket expense", but I was not aware that is what occurred. So the remaining $100 charge remained on the account which accrued late fees. In April when I realized what happened I paid the $100 and a $39 late fee out of pocket to clear the issue. American Express waived the 2nd late fee of $39. I was fully paid up on the card, but I continue to get emails from concur on the 2 late fees that are still showing up.
I would like to ask for your help on how to get these already paid and waived late fees off my concur profile.
Let me know if you follow my story. Sorry it's long but I want to make sure you understand everything is paid and American Express has taken care of the 2nd late fee and wiped it off the account.
Let me know if you can assist.