cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RafaelDiman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delete a submitted duplicate receipt

Hi

I would like to know how I can delete a submitted duplicate receipt.

I submitted an expense with a duplicated receipt, and I need to exclude this to be approved, but I don't know how. It looks like the system doesn't allow me to do an action like that after it was submitted

Best Regards

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RafaelDiman that is correct. You cannot edit a submitted report. However, when you open this submitted report, you should see a Recall button to pull it back for editing. If you do not see a Recall button, then you need to contact your approver and ask them to Send it Back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RafaelDiman that is correct. You cannot edit a submitted report. However, when you open this submitted report, you should see a Recall button to pull it back for editing. If you do not see a Recall button, then you need to contact your approver and ask them to Send it Back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Good Morning,

• Due to security purposes, users are not able to remove images after a report has been submitted
    • The report or payment request will need to be sent back to the user for deletion of images