cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lpaterson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delegation Rules

Hi! I would like to find out what is the maximum amount of delegates my boss can add for his admins to enter his expenses on his behalf? It is only allowing him to add 1, but is there a way to add anymore?

Thanks for your help!

Lauren

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lpaterson I've not heard there is a limit. Without seeing exactly what your boss is doing when trying to add delegates, it will be really difficult to help. 

Suffice it to say, they should be able to add multiple delegates to their profile. If you could provide screenshots of what your boss is seeing/doing, that would help me help you. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi Lauren,

Is your boss using the Profile-->Expense Settings-->Expense Delegates section to add the delegates?  It allows me to add many, I have added ten without an issue. Is there an error message that comes up? I think that would be helpful.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lpaterson I've not heard there is a limit. Without seeing exactly what your boss is doing when trying to add delegates, it will be really difficult to help. 

Suffice it to say, they should be able to add multiple delegates to their profile. If you could provide screenshots of what your boss is seeing/doing, that would help me help you. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lpaterson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin! We found the solution - something wasn't syncing as I'm a new joiner but it fixed after a refresh  🙂