cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amywebster
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delegate unable to approve report

My Manager has delegated his SAP Workflow to another Manager whilst on leave. The following boxes have been ticked in her name under 'Expense Delegates' tab.

* Can view receipts

* Can approve

* Can approve temporary (with selected date range)

* Receives approval emails

The Delegatee has received an email saying there are 3 expense claims pending approval. When she clicks on the link there are no reports showing in your concur profile?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amywebster because they are a delegate, instead of using the link, they would need to switch to the other person's profile to view their approval queue. The link sent in the email is intended for the actual approver and for them to go to their approval queue.

Does that make sense?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amywebster

Understood, thanks Kevin! Issue resolved.

ASP

@KevinDwhen the user doesnt want to use the option " act as delegate". Is there any possibility that he can get the approvals to his homepage to approve?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ASP are you talking about approving for someone else? I'm not sure I understand what you are looking for. Approvers do have access to their approval queue from the home page, so if you could clarify for me, that would be great.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.