cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmnop
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delegate - transfer reports

I am a "delegate" for my bosses expense reporting and I was uploading reciepts on my phone, but that doesn't give me the option to be a "delegate" from mobile device.

Now on laptop, the expense report is under my name and I need to be able to submit for him, not under my name.  Can I transfer / export the report over to his name so it's not showing as my report?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lmnop Unfortunately you cannot transfer the report from you to your boss. If you are set up as a delegate, you can only create reports on behalf of someone else using the desktop version of SAP Concur. 

You'll need to delete the report you created under your name and go in as a delegate and start the report while acting as your boss' delegate. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lmnop Unfortunately you cannot transfer the report from you to your boss. If you are set up as a delegate, you can only create reports on behalf of someone else using the desktop version of SAP Concur. 

You'll need to delete the report you created under your name and go in as a delegate and start the report while acting as your boss' delegate. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.