cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bnaylor
Occasional Member - Level 2

Delegate not receiving Approval Emails

I am a delegate for multiple sales Managers to audit their team's reports. Up until 12/26/22, I was receiving "Report Pending Approval" emails and "Expense Report Recalled from" emails.  I am no longer receiving those emails and I have not changed any aspects of my profile or those of the managers.

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bnaylor could you send me a private message with a couple of the names of those for whom you are a delegate that you are not receiving the approval notifications, please? To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a blue Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bnaylor

Hi Kevin,

the Message button is greyed out.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bnaylor the button shouldn't be grayed out. Can you take a screenshot of this for me please so I can see it. You are the second person who has reported this, so there might be some sort of an issue we need to look into. I've received PMs from others the last two days, so this is a little odd. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bnaylor

Sure. Here you go.

bnaylor_0-1672863004439.png

Also, did you see my other comment? some of us believe this could be a concur-wide issue and even the managers are not receiving notifications. not since 12/26/22. it's only those 2 notifications that i am not receiving. the other ones - "Expense Reports Awaiting Your Approval" and "Unused Company Card Transactions 37 days or older" - i am getting. 😊

bnaylor

Hi Kevin,

I just found out that the field people are not receiving emails either. When I send a report back, they are usually notified and aren't able to see why inside the report.

I am not receiving the emails saying that it was sent back and/or reason why it keeps sending it back.  

I ask that this get resolved as quickly as possible.

bnaylor

Kevin, some of us believe this could be a concur-wide issue and even the managers are not receiving notifications. not since 12/26/22.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Maybe your delegate ability was set to expire at the end of last year and that can be checked by the admin or mgr that you delegate for.  As for the messaging, it may have gotten turned off in the company level for email reminders.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
bnaylor

Thank you for your response, Nancy.  there is no expiration date set for any of the managers and I have always received messages. I have been doing this job for 4 years now and this is the first time it has happened. this is happening to the managers too.

Concur support and my help desk are working together to find the problem.