cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yazkuro
Occasional Member - Level 2

Definition of "active" report

When I submit claim report, report will be disapper from my expense window saying "there is no ACTIVE report".  If I want to know the status is my manager approve or when the finance team move to payment process I cannot confirm in this menu, only way is to search for previous report list to check.

If this normal setting? once submitted from employee, the report is no longer active in spite my manager have not approved or not reimbursed???  Feel like the Concur system is for company's advantage not the user/customer/employee.

Not sure this is our company's unique implementation rule so i want to confirm the denifition of "active" in concur.

Appreciate any suggestion.

yaz

2 Solutions
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Yes, this is either your company's set up OR something is wrong with your profile. In the companies I have worked with, when you submit a report, it stays in the "Active" screen during approval process. The submitted report shows as green with the status listed. It will not disappear from the "Active" screen until it is batched for payment. I would take a screen shot and share with your Concur Administrator in case something is going wrong with your reports.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yazkuro Reports that are submitted are removed from your Open Reports list that is on the SAP Concur home page. However, reports that are submitted and going through the approval process should appear on the Manage Expenses screen accessed by clicking Expense at the top of the SAP Concur screen. Are you saying that your reports are not showing on this screen or are you referring to the Open Reports section that is found on the SAP Concur home screen under the My Tasks section? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Yes, this is either your company's set up OR something is wrong with your profile. In the companies I have worked with, when you submit a report, it stays in the "Active" screen during approval process. The submitted report shows as green with the status listed. It will not disappear from the "Active" screen until it is batched for payment. I would take a screen shot and share with your Concur Administrator in case something is going wrong with your reports.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
yazkuro

Hi, Jessica

Thanks for so much your comment.

I was (and now I am) in the same company but in different group. The group I used to work is like yours and now I have transferred I don't have an access to old environent so I cannot tell.

It is a pity that as a same company to have two different implementation.... 

Thanks again for your suggenstion.

BR

Yaz

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yazkuro Reports that are submitted are removed from your Open Reports list that is on the SAP Concur home page. However, reports that are submitted and going through the approval process should appear on the Manage Expenses screen accessed by clicking Expense at the top of the SAP Concur screen. Are you saying that your reports are not showing on this screen or are you referring to the Open Reports section that is found on the SAP Concur home screen under the My Tasks section? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
yazkuro

Hi, Kevin

Thanks for advice.

Once user submit the report, it will diappear from any of the pain and we need to go and click the small link on the right hand side to refer the previous reports.

In my previous organization, the report remain in the same pane until the payment (easily distinguish the status by the color of the edge of each report).

Our IT says this is the specification ..... sigh.

Now I am back in Japan (I used to work in Singapore operation), may be Japanese guys including Concur Japan team don't know how to best utilise???

BR

Yaz