cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ywwu2502
Occasional Member - Level 2

Deferring expense into following month

Hi,

We currently use the Expense Accrual functionality to form the basis of our end of month accrual journal. However, once we close off the current month, we have encountered an issue where the current month Concur transactions must be posted into current month as per expense transaction date (current month is now closed since it is finalised). Is there any way to post these transactions into the following month so it offsets our accrual journal?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @ywwu2502 

That sounds like an issue to be handled within your finance system rather than Concur.  Is SAP your finance system?

ywwu2502

Hi @DeanR,

Unfortunately no, we use Xero

I'm unable to find a solution online so resorted to here

Thanks

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @ywwu2502 

There is a Xero integration app for Concur (under the App Centre within Concur) - do you use that?

I'm not familiar with it as our finance system has no integration app so we just take the Standard Accounting Extract from Concur and have a process within our finance system that gets it into the right format for import and posting.  In general though, Concur data is not based on months/periods so you need to manage that split in your finance system.

ywwu2502

Hi @DeanR 

Yes we currently use Xero Integration - I've raised a case with our Xero team

Thanks