cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjaravind
Occasional Member - Level 1

Default Language setting in Concur Expense

We have English as the default language however some users want to change it as per their convinience. They can do it via profile settings. However, when weekly HR / user data feed is interfaced, it overrides back to English. We made some changes to interface with example of German, langunage is changed in the Default Language field but not saved. Still all of the concur menu is in English when logged in after the change. 

I need to understand if we need to change / append any other field so that when user logs in, automatically he/she sees the page in new language. 

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear kjaravind,

In this case i would make sure that the language field is not used as overwriting field. In your place I coordinate with the people in charge of the masterdata employee file upload or having the upload only for the people that are new on the system or that changed departments/cost center. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Albert

I have my Concur set to English Canada, but everything is in French!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Albert I've been instructed by your company to tell all JCI employees to use the internal help desk ticketing found in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. To switch your language in case the company notes are in French, log out of SAP Concur. On the login screen in the upper right, you will see a little globe looking icon. Here you can choose the product language. I suggest English US. See screenshot for what to look for on the log in screen. Log in again, and look in the Company Notes for the internal help ticketing option.

Let me know if this helps. 

KevinD_0-1655932831445.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nathan_in_TW

Hi KevinD,

my case is similar but it doesn't work by log out-->set langugage-->log in.

Sympton is as below:

1. First open Concur my language show "Korean" and I go to setting profile and change it to "English" it works

2. the next day I connect to Concur, it show "Korean" again and I log out and set language as "English" and log in, it works

3. the another next day, I connect to Concur, it show "Korean" again. and keep cycling from item 2.

Is there any better solution to resolve this?