cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KKing
Occasional Member - Level 3

Deceased employee with unpaid personal charges

When employees mark expenses as personal expenses (for any sort of reason), but they unexpectedly pass.. and Concur has no way to reverse the report/fix mistakes (not that this is a mistake, but Concur cannot fix mistakenly submitted expenses)... and we cannot make payments to AMEX for AMEX charges except for the expense report... and manual payments are not an option. How do other companies handle paying these charges?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KKing great question. I think you are more likely to get some responses by posting this in the Admin Group. You must first request to join that group and have your admin credentials vetted before you are admitted. 

The Admin Group is only for site admins, who are more likely to have experienced what you are asking about.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KKing
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin, 

I requested access, I was denied. So are back to square one. Is there anyone else you can ask or get information for how to do this? We have 2 deceased employees in this situation right now.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KKing you are now a member of the Admin Group. I checked you profile and see you do have site admin permissions. 

I see you have several different AMEX payment types in your site. I'd like to check something, so could you private message me the last names of the two employees, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Frequent Member - Level 1

Being an admin, and depending on the amount of personal charges, the company may want to make the payment to Amex.  This may have to be done by sending payment directly to Amex for the card acct.  You would need a statement from the card admin.