cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aayushi261994
Occasional Member - Level 3

Data warehouse expense archieve job failing

Hi Team,

In the test, the Data warehouse expense archive job failed. A support case is opened with SAP Concur and it has been 15 days. The case is escalated yet no resolution is provided. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aayushi261994 You mean in your test site the data archive failed? 

I inquired about support for test sites and I am not sure SAP Concur provides support for Testing Sites once you have gone live. 

Also, I'm curious...why do you need the Data Warehouse Archive to run in your Test Site? The data in the Test Site isn't the most current and up to date data and it isn't the data your employees are actually submitting. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aayushi261994
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin,

Yes SAP Concur provides support for test sites. we have other jobs up and running and facing issue only with  Datawarehouse expense archive job. I need this job to extract report list from Cognos which were submitted as the part of testing for a legal project.

@aayushi261994 I recommend reaching out to your SAP Concur Client Success Manager so they can look up the case and see who it is assigned to and reach out to them for an update.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.