cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acarey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Custom Field - Maintaining a File

Our Company is using custom fields to allocate expenses across deals. We have a large list of deals and all of their sub-categories. Prior to switching to Concur we had a file that we cut as quarter end that would show us exactly what was used for allocations. Since we have a "larger" amount of data in there we have been told that there is no way to export as of a point in time for what is in the custom field. Any ideas?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acarey in looking at your site, yes...you would need a certain reporting option. You currently have Analytics, which I don't believe would give you what you need. We do have our Cognos reporting which is made up of Analysis (I know, similar to Analytics, but not the same) and Intelligence. You would need so speak with your Customer Success Manager to see if you can get switched. I don't know all it entails and if there is a cost associated, but your CSM should know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acarey that is correct, there isn't anything within SAP Concur to export. And if if this list is changing, then I don't believe you can pull any data that says, "on January 10, this is what our list contained, then on January 20, this is what the list was. However, if the list isn't changing everyday, but on certain days, you could possibly build a Cognos report that would show this list. You could schedule the report to run everyday, but that would be a lot of reports generated or if you know the list gets updated, let's say, once a week, you could schedule this report to run the day before the update to use as a historical record.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
acarey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin!! this would be really helpful, do we need a certain level of reporting to do this?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acarey in looking at your site, yes...you would need a certain reporting option. You currently have Analytics, which I don't believe would give you what you need. We do have our Cognos reporting which is made up of Analysis (I know, similar to Analytics, but not the same) and Intelligence. You would need so speak with your Customer Success Manager to see if you can get switched. I don't know all it entails and if there is a cost associated, but your CSM should know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey