cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sight
Occasional Member - Level 1

Currently unavailable - SAP Concur App

Hi all

Since a few weeks, I can not login into my SAP Concur app anymore. I open the app, sometimes see quickly the Login page and get immediately redirected. I see the message: "Sorry, Concur is currently unavailable", "Please try again in a few mintues" but even weeks later, I still see the same message. The message appears in several languages. 

Already tried to update the app, to delete and download it and even doing an Software Update of iOS (16.1 meanwhile).

Anyone with the same issues, who could help? Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
paulklaw

Greetings, I too, when opening the SAP Concur app on my iPhone SE 2022 with  OS 16.3.1, systematically receive the error message "Sorry, Concur is currently  unavailable." I know that is not correct because my wife is able to access it on her (older) iPhone. I have deleated the app twice and downloaded to no avail. Assistance please ? Many thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulklaw are you still having this issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
paulklaw

Greetings Kevin, Yes indeed I am still having the problem. I just now attempted to open the Concur app and received the same message : "Sorry, Concur is currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes." This is the same message that I have received repeatedly. Any suggestions how I might rectify the situation ? (I sent in my March expense report from my computer since the app is not cooperating.) With appreciation, Paul

paulklaw

Well, it is time to submit my expenses with Concur again. I once again deleted the app in hopes of reinstalling a version that works. Unfortunately I still get the message "Concur is currently unavailable." Help would be greatly appreciated in rectifying this recurrent problem. See my iPhone description above. 

paulklaw

Well, it is expense report time again. And as in the past months, when I open the SAP Concur app on my  iPhone SE 2022 OS 16.5.1, I once again am getting the error message "Concur is currently unavailable." Is there really no one who can help me resolve this issue ?!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulklaw just posted this internally to our mobile support team to see if they can provide any insight.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulklaw I found this article internally. Maybe this will clear up your issue. 

This error can happen when the Block All Cookies setting on the Safari settings is enabled. The SAP Concur mobile app uses a browser on the backend to authenticate the user, and blocking access to cookies might prevent the completion of the authentication. Please follow the below steps to disable this setting:

1. Open the Settings of your iPhone (gear icon app)
  2. Tap Safari
  3. Disable the setting Block All Cookies, by tapping on it until it's grey

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
paulklaw

Greetings Kevin, Amazing. The solution worked and the Concur app opened for the first time. Many thanks for your perseverence, Paul

cgermain

I am getting a message 4/7 at 9:50 am. I was able to get into Concur earlier this morning. 

cgermain_0-1680875924993.png