Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harsha
Super User
Super User

Currency Audit Rule

Hi All,

I am setting up an audit rule wherein I am setting up the daily limit for an expense at EUR 130. Our reimbursement currency is CAD. 

However, the audit rule does not trigger at greater than EUR 130 but triggers at EUR 128.50 or EUR 129 depending on the exchange rate for the selected transaction date. How do I fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Harsha

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha hello there. Question for you, are your employees assigned CAD as their default currency? 

If so, then no matter what currency they choose for the expense (EUR, GBP, USD) the system will convert it to CAD, which you probably already know. So, why not create the audit rule on CAD? This may alleviate the issue. If you are reimbursing in CAD, then I would guess your company policies on allowable amounts could be based on amounts in CAD. 

Is there a reason you need the audit rule to use EUR? 

Also, do you have an example of what is happening? Can you provide a screenshot? Lastly, can you provide me the name of your company and the name of the audit rule, please? I'd like to take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha hello there. Question for you, are your employees assigned CAD as their default currency? 

If so, then no matter what currency they choose for the expense (EUR, GBP, USD) the system will convert it to CAD, which you probably already know. So, why not create the audit rule on CAD? This may alleviate the issue. If you are reimbursing in CAD, then I would guess your company policies on allowable amounts could be based on amounts in CAD. 

Is there a reason you need the audit rule to use EUR? 

Also, do you have an example of what is happening? Can you provide a screenshot? Lastly, can you provide me the name of your company and the name of the audit rule, please? I'd like to take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@KevinD Thank you. I sent you a private message.

Hi @KevinD ,

The solution you suggested worked. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Harsha

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha that's great. Sometimes having another set of eyes on something helps. 🙂

Glad I could help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey