cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bakercy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit card was reimbursed but concur still shows the expense

Hello,

I booked a rental car on my corporate card and then cancelled the reservation.  My corporate card has $0 balance but I am still seeing the expense in concur.  How do I remove the expense in concur? If If I file a report and mark it as personal, I don't want to get debited for this since the balance is $0.  I just need this to get removed from concur. 

Thanks! 

12 REPLIES 12
AliciaHansen
Super User
Super User

This situation happens for our employers when the credit transaction from the corporate card bank is delayed a few days before hitting Concur. Usually this occurs when the statement closes at the end of the month and the following month statement includes the credit. Our company requires all statement transactions to be submitted in their report. When this happens, we have a payment type employees select so that the amount can be recorded correctly for AP. 

bakercy

Thanks Alicia.  I am not sure I understand what I am supposed to do.  Do I just wait to see if eventually concur gets the credit as well? Is that what you mean? And then when that happens, what am I supposed to do? Submit a report with both of them? I might need a few more details.  Right now I only see the charge in concur, when my amex is $0, so it was already credited.  So trying to figure out what to do to remove the charge on concur. 

bakercy

Hello Alicia,

It has been since April now and I have waited until the end of May and the credit has still not come through.  My card is about to be suspended because of this issue with Concur.  Can you please help me?  It seems very unreasonable that my credit card has a $0 balance and yet I am going to get suspended due to a concur issue.  Can you please help me.  This credit came through in April and it is now June. 

Thanks, Cynthia

KKing
Occasional Member - Level 3

It can take 3-5 business days for a transaction to show up in Concur from when it posted to AMEX. You will want to submit both the charge/credit when they both show in Concur. You will want to ensure the report equals $0 so they are submitted the same way. 

bakercy

OK thank you. Will wait to see if this shows up in concur.  Appreciate it! 

bakercy

Hi, It has now been probably 2 weeks since my credit card was credited and still the negative charge has not come into concur.  I am thinking there is a problem and I am concerned that this expense is still showing up.  Is there anything anyone can do to help get this charge removed.  It seems ridiculous that my credit card is $0 and yet this charge keeps showing up in concur. It is definitely a back-end issue with concur, so not sure why this can't be resolved.  There is no phone number for me to call so I have set up this post so I can get help and I am still not able to get this charge removed.  So I am not sure what the issue is.  I need some help from someone who works at Concur to get this charge removed.  Do you work at Concur?

bakercy

Hello, my manager is now being notified of this charge since it is so delayed.  It has been over two weeks and I still have not received the credit for this charge.  Is there something someone can do in the back end to trigger this credit? I don't understand why this is so delayed and I really am not happy that my VP is being escalated to due to an issue that concur has vs. me paying off my credit card. Is there someone I can call? This seems pretty unreasonable that I can't call anyone. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bakercy it looks as though your resolved the issue, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bakercy

Hi Kevin, 

No it has not be resolved, and now I am getting suspension notices for my credit card and these are being escalated up to my VP.  I honestly don't know what else to do.  There has to be something you all can do.  It seems really unfair that my card is going to be suspended for no reason at all, just because no one can help me. 

Thanks, Cynthia

bakercy

See the below screenshot.  This is on 5/28.  And my AMEX is $0 balance.  So this is a concur issue not an amex issue.  And I have waited for almost a month for the credit to come through to concur and it still has not come through.

bakercy

Hi Kevin,

Can you please help me look into this issue? I really don't know what else to do.  It has been since April and now it is June - and this is a concur issue, not something that I have done.  Can this be removed from my concur profile? I need a number to call or someone to help me.  If not, I will start posting on social media to see if I can get some support.  But it is unreasonable to wait since April.  Thank you.

Thanks, Cynthia

bakercy

bakercy_0-1685562079220.png