cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnaZ
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit card transaction not pulling in to Concur

Hi!  I am getting a 'warning' (!) in Concur stating: 'You have an expense that ahs an e-receipt but does not have corresponding corporate card transaction.  Please wait for card transaction to be available before you submit this report'.  It has been a month and a half and nothing is pulling in.  When I look at the receipt, I can clearly see the corporate credit card listed.  This was a month were my corporate card expired, so perhaps this has something to do with it (although my new card has the same number).  Can anyone please help?  Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DonnaZ have you checked your past reports to see if you already submitted the corporate card transaction? I've seen this happen to people several times. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DonnaZ have you checked your past reports to see if you already submitted the corporate card transaction? I've seen this happen to people several times. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DonnaZ
Occasional Member - Level 1

Ding ding ding!  That's it.  Checked my previous month's report and there it was.  THANK YOU!!!