cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary_Ginty
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit card receipt came after ER was submitted

On behalf of my manager, I submitted an expense report from a restaurant and attached the detailed receipt. After it was approved, the corporate credit card receipt showed up. I cannot recall the ER and add the corp card receipt. My manager wants to know if his corp card will be paid. And what do I do with the expense itself - delete it, submit a new ER with that receipt?? Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

This happens when you don't wait for the card transaction to arrive before submitting the report.  If your card is company paid, it may very well affect the payment of his card if automatically paid from the report.  If it went in as a cash reimbursement, then the mgr will get the funds and have to pay the card. Check with your administrator.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mary_Ginty @Nancyagfa is correct. Card transactions take on average three business days to appear in your available expenses. So, going forward, do not create any manual expenses for items you know your boss paid for on the corporate card. Just wait a few days and they will appear. 

For the expense that arrived after report submission, add it to a report and mark it as personal. That will get it out of the system. Your boss should receive funds for the expense in question since it sounds like you submitted it as out of pocket. Your boss will then need to pay the card company that amount.

However, there are some company's who pay their employees' corp card statements up front to avoid possible late fees. In this case, your boss would need to repay your company. I don't know which way your company is doing it, so contacting your Finance or Accounting department would be your best bet to know what action to take.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.