cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nick904
New Member - Level 1

Credit card charge not showing in concur

I booked a hotel through Concur and paid for it using my registered corporate card at the hotel reception as normal.  The credit card charge has gone through to the corporate credit card statement as normal, but the charge has not appeared as an expense on concur.  I am therefore unable to raise a claim and clear it. The credit card charge went through to the credit card company 3 days ago so this should have appeared in concur by now.  

Advice/assistance would be welcome?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @nick904 

What I do in this case is the following:

1. Check cc transactions in WEB
    • Go to Concur Web.
    • Go to Expenses.
    • Go to Transactions (upper part)
    • Filter by month/year
    • Check if the missing transaction is there and is not already assigned to an expense (created by expense assistant).
  2. Check if the cc charge is hidden
    • In this case you should contact you Concur Admin to check and unhide if needed. 
  3. Check if you have a new cc
    • In this case you should contact you Concur Admin to check and assign the CC to you user.
  4. Check if something is wrong with your cc provider or bank
    • Sometimes there is a delay, so it takes more days than we expect, In my company we noticed that sometimes it takes up to 5 days.
    • Your Concur Admin could contact the cc provider or bank and check if there is an issue.

Hope it helps

nick904
New Member - Level 1

Thats really helpful, thanks.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nick904 also, I tell people that card charges usually appear within three days, but sometimes it does take a little longer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AlexandraE
Occasional Member - Level 2

My credit card doesn't even show up as an option for assignment on expense report. It is new but I have used it and one expense has come through. All the other expense, that were paid for by CC only have option of cash/personal CC. Is it just behind or is something wrong? It has been 3 days.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlexandraE on average it takes credit card charges about three days from the actual day of purchase to appear in your available expenses. Sometimes they appear sooner, sometimes a little longer. I would give it another couple of days to see if the expected transactions appear.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AlexandraE
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank  you! I did glean that time period from some other threads but wondered if that was tied in with why my credit card is not an option in the pull down menu at all for new expenses. If they are tied, then I imagine after the three days, I will then see it linked to company cc.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlexandraE usually sites are configured to not show your corp card as a payment option when you manually create an expense. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey