cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinseth91_ks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit Card Statement Upload

I do not have integration in concur for corporate credit cards used by employees in the organisation. Is there a provision available in Concur where I can upload my monthly card statements and that creates the expenses in my concur dashboard? 

Can this also help in uploading expenses done through personal credit cards?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevinseth91_ks we have the Yodlee option where you can link your personal card to your SAP Concur profile. However, this option needs to be activated at the Group level, which in our Professional offering, you likely will not have access to, so you would need to submit this to SAP Concur support to turn on. One thing to note is that once turned on, it cannot be turned off. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

So, if this is an option you wanted just for yourself, it is not advisable to turn on. If you think many of your other users will like this option, then it is something to consider. Also, since the linking is with your profile and the bank, any card transactions from your personal card with flow to SAP Concur. If you use the card for both personal and business, you would need to delete out all the personal transactions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kevinseth91_ks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Noted, thank you for the response. Is there a provision where I can upload my pdf or excel monthly statement into the system and that creates the expense line items? Org does not want to enable this at a group level, and it is very tedious for me to create each expense individually every month for claims. Let me know if there is any other alternative or workaround available.