cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amysheir
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit Card / Credit Card Transaction integration

I'm interested in best practices for new Travel credit card and credit card transaction integrations.  Is it best practice to involve an implementation partner?  We are already live, but looking for an additional card for countries outside of the US.  Anywhere I can find documentation on this?  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amysheir if you are already live, I would suggest speaking with your assigned SAP Concur Client Success Manager. They should be able to provide you with details on integrating a new card. 

I know SAP Concur could help with setting up the import job, but I'm not sure if our certified partners have access to do this. Your client success manager should know, though.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amysheir if you are already live, I would suggest speaking with your assigned SAP Concur Client Success Manager. They should be able to provide you with details on integrating a new card. 

I know SAP Concur could help with setting up the import job, but I'm not sure if our certified partners have access to do this. Your client success manager should know, though.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.