cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsawant
Occasional Member - Level 1

Country Not Assigned correctly for uploaded receipt

1) When I updated the receipt though the mail country selected was not correct. I am from India, I uploaded the receipt through mail. The country shown was the United States which is not correct.(the receipt does not have these details)

2) Also Supplier details are auto-fetched as Tempe, Arizona which is also not correct (the receipt does not have these details)Supplier details.pngCountry name.jpg 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsawant sounds like you emailed your receipts to receipts@concur.com, correct? If so, the receipts were analyzed by ExpenseIt. Sometimes the OCR doesn't get the city correct, but the nice thing is, you can update any incorrect information.

I don't have an explanation as to why it would have chosen Tempe, Arizona.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jsawant Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. How did you upload the receipts for these Cash transactions? Maybe providing the steps can help  up guide what is occurring. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jsawant
Occasional Member - Level 1

I uploaded the receipt through the mail. The county selected was wrong for all uploaded receipts. I have manually corrected the country.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsawant sounds like you emailed your receipts to receipts@concur.com, correct? If so, the receipts were analyzed by ExpenseIt. Sometimes the OCR doesn't get the city correct, but the nice thing is, you can update any incorrect information.

I don't have an explanation as to why it would have chosen Tempe, Arizona.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager