cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MHaylock880
Occasional Member - Level 1

Couldn't add bank account and switch job families

I recently did some traveling for my previous job. I was instructed to put in the expense reports and submit them. I was not told or instructed that I needed to add bank account information and I have seen changed job families (I am still with the company). Upon going back into Concur, bank acocunt information does not show up. It does not exist in my profile settings under expense settings. I'm being told my old Admin in charge of it can not see it becuase I am no longer in that job, but I still want to be reimbursed the expenses. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MHaylock880 so I'm clear, you created an expense report and tried submitting it but received a message that you needed to provide bank information. Is that correct? 

I'm a little confused because you said, "upon going back into Concur"...so I'm not clear on if you were able to submit the report, then you were told about bank information, then tried going back in to enter bank info.

Once you clarify for me, I can better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MHaylock880 so I'm clear, you created an expense report and tried submitting it but received a message that you needed to provide bank information. Is that correct? 

I'm a little confused because you said, "upon going back into Concur"...so I'm not clear on if you were able to submit the report, then you were told about bank information, then tried going back in to enter bank info.

Once you clarify for me, I can better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MHaylock880
Occasional Member - Level 1

I was able to get this answered. Thank you!