cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maurice
Occasional Member - Level 1

Could not create Expense Reports

I used business card for external meeting, however, no available expenses are created

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maurice hello there. I know this will sound a little trivial, but is your card a Business Card or Corporate Card? I ask because Business Cards and Corporate Cards are not exactly the same and not handled the same way by SAP Concur. Corporate Cards do have automatic feeds, Business Cards must be manually linked by the user. 

Just want to clarify if by Business Card you mean Corporate Card. If that is what you mean, who at your company did you contact when you applied for the card? That would be the person to reach out to if you are not seeing a corporate card transaction. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

@Maurice You should check with your Bank(Card Provider) POC for the Missing Transactions to see if those transactions were sent to Concur. If yes, then you should further check with Concur Support Team to see why those were not loaded into Concur.

Maurice
Occasional Member - Level 1

@jyotesh519 I already received credit card statement from Card Company and there is no missing transaction. Could you please let me know who can I contact the Concur Support Team?

jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Hi @Maurice Please reach-out to your Concur Administrator in your Company. They will work internally with your Bank & Concur Support based on the requirement. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maurice hello there. I know this will sound a little trivial, but is your card a Business Card or Corporate Card? I ask because Business Cards and Corporate Cards are not exactly the same and not handled the same way by SAP Concur. Corporate Cards do have automatic feeds, Business Cards must be manually linked by the user. 

Just want to clarify if by Business Card you mean Corporate Card. If that is what you mean, who at your company did you contact when you applied for the card? That would be the person to reach out to if you are not seeing a corporate card transaction. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.