cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waseem-siddiqui
New Member - Level 1

Cost Object Types - Sales Order

Hi 👋

Department I work for extensively use "Sales Orders" to book transitional customer orders and relevant cost. 

Now when they are trying to book the cost of expenses, are not able to find Sales Orders. We see only Cost center, Internal order, Maintenance Order and WBS. 

Tried to find our sales order references in all of them, but system is not fetching it up. For example, we tried to find our sales order "1850445" with no luck. 

Need expert opinion on how to get the cost booked on sales orders. 

Thanks
Waseem

4 REPLIES 4
AWall
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, this would need to be addressed internally as we only present to the users the data objects / list items that are loaded into your company's site.  I would recommend you contact your internal Concur Administrator and voice your concern.  Thanks!

waseem-siddiqui
New Member - Level 1

Thanks AWall for your response. That's the next thing that the help section is not letting us to see who is the concern internal administrator. Do we have any published point of contact country wise, i am not sure. 

Sometimes this information can be found on the home screen when you first log into Concur.  I have seen companies list internal resource email addresses and phone numbers there.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@waseem-siddiqui could you provide me a screenshot of the screen you were on when you tried searching for Sales Order, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.