cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evelynyim
Occasional Member - Level 3

Cost Center in Expense header

Hi there,

I have 2 policies ( 1 expense policy and 1 travel policy) where the cost center code is pointed to the same field. I would like for the Cost Center Code in Travel Policy to Copy down from Request and the Cost Center Code in Expense Policy to copy from Employee Org. How can I proceed to do this? 

3 REPLIES 3
JLovasz

Do you have the Advanced Configuration training?  You can define what copies down from where in the Forms and Fields section.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@evelynyim have you completed our Advanced Configuration training to get full site access? If not, you would need to submit this to SAP Concur Support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
evelynyim

Hi Kevin,

Yes I have. However there were some issues:

a) there is only one source that I can copy down the cost center.  Ask here is :

- if it is travel policy, copy the cost center from Travel Request

- if it is regular expense policy, copy the employee cost center to the cost center. 

(note that both policy share the same expense header).

So if i fixed the cost center to copy down from travel request, those choosing the Regular Expense Policy will not have any Cost Center in the report header. How do we go about solving this?