cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FIMMarks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cost Center Access

Good morning,

I'm supposed to have access to a particular cost center - I can get access to the correct Company Code (2210), but I can't get access to the Correct Cost Center (30553). Our finance person claims that she gave me access, but I don't see it. She said to reach out to Concur. What should I do?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FIMMarks So, I'm not sure how your finance person gave you access, because that isn't exactly how it works in the system. I went in and looked at the list of Cost Centers that are found under Company Code 2210, but I did not find a cost center with the number 30553. That would explain why you cannot see it. 

Do you happen to know the name of the Cost Center? Each cost center in the system will have a name and a code. 

The fact that I didn't find the cost center leads me to believe it hasn't been entered into the system.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FIMMarks So, I'm not sure how your finance person gave you access, because that isn't exactly how it works in the system. I went in and looked at the list of Cost Centers that are found under Company Code 2210, but I did not find a cost center with the number 30553. That would explain why you cannot see it. 

Do you happen to know the name of the Cost Center? Each cost center in the system will have a name and a code. 

The fact that I didn't find the cost center leads me to believe it hasn't been entered into the system.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.