cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard_attal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Corporate credit card transaction doesn't appear in expense

Hello 

I can see a credit card transaction on my bank online account but this transaction doesn't appear in Concur in my credit card transactions list.

This issue concerns only one transaction all the others are visible.

Thanks for your answer

Regards 

Richard  

7 REPLIES 7
cookiewoltz

I have the same problem

@cookiewoltz how long ago did you incur the expenses?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@richard_attal what is the transaction date of this one expense? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cookiewoltz

nov. 9

@cookiewoltz It definitely should be available by now. I recommend checking with your direct manager on how to proceed. What some people do to avoid any possible late charges is submit the expense as Out of Pocket that way they can receive the funds to pay the card directly. Before doing this, be sure to get approval. If your direct manager isn't sure, then check with someone in your Finance department on how to proceed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
BLopez
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi.

Was this charge before all others?  When did you start in relation to the date of the charge and when your corporate card was assigned to you?  Is this a replacement card? Ask your administrator to review the effective date your card was assigned to your profile.

richard_attal

Hello 

I confirm the card transaction finally appeared in the expenses list without any action.

May be a delay of the update

Regards

Richard