cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yukes2013
New Member - Level 1

Corporate card transaction

Hi, my corporate card transaction is not showing up in concur expense, Card transaction tab.

When I accessed to Citi card website and paid, they are all showing up correctly. It is Concur that's not synchronized.  

1 :  5  transactions are showing up as Pending Card Transaction. 

2:  3 Transactions are missing in Concur that are listed and paid in Citi website.

it is taking 3 hours already to resolve this simple issue.

Please help me to provide clear and complete solution.

3 REPLIES 3
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hello @yukes2013 

Corporate card transactions take about 2 or 3 days on average to appear in your profile.

If you have transactions outside of this period, contact your card administrator to investigate why you have not received them.

br,

cj

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@yukes2013 

Please note that the 5 'Pending Card Transaction' items are not the credit card feed; they are items entered in Concur from other sources (e.g. e-receipt) that are awaiting the card feed.  So for the purposes of your issue they should also be considered as 'missing in Concur'. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yukes2013 what are the dates of these transactions that you see on your card statement? Transactions do not appear immediately in SAP Concur as we have to wait for the card company to process the transaction and send it to us in a data file. The average time is around three days, but can be shorter or longer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.