cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BRABE
Occasional Member - Level 2

Corporate card accidentally charged by car rental company & Tollway

Hi, my corporate card was accidentally charged by the car rental company & Tollway.  This went unnoticed for a moment, but when discovered I called both the car rental and tollway locations and they credited my corporate card and then charged my personal card as desired.  However this left an expense mess that I cannot seem to get cleaned up.
I was able to delete the '+' positive charges from the expenses, but the '-' credited charges still show on expenses.  How can I get these expenses to disappear as they have absolutely nothing to do with my work.

1 Solution
Solution
BRABE

Just for some closure on this, the following is what I needed to end up doing to get rid of the negative credits since no money was owed to either party:

Step1: Please Launch Travel@IBM 
Step2: Once the tool is launched, click on Expense tab and Create a New Report.
Step 3: Once you click on Create new claim, you will be able to see the form to be filled for creating the report. Only give report name, Policy as " Travel & Expenses", Business purpose as " Non Reimbursable Expenses " and Category as Non Travel and Click on Next.
Step 4: It will prompt a pop up, do you want to claim for travel allowance, please select No.
Step 5: After Clicking on No, select the all the old expense from available expenses.
Step6: Change the expense type as " Non Reimbursable or Personal Expenses " for each entry fill the mandatory fields save and Submit the claim. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BRABE just delete the negative charges like you did the others. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BRABE

@KevinD every time I try to do that, I get the following error:

"Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk."

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BRABE okay, I'm going to send you the name of someone at your company who can help. What they will do is release the transactions you deleted. Once they are released, add them and the negative charges all to the same report. They will all zero out the total of the report. Submit the report and that will get rid of them. 

Check your private messages here on the community. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
BRABE

Just for some closure on this, the following is what I needed to end up doing to get rid of the negative credits since no money was owed to either party:

Step1: Please Launch Travel@IBM 
Step2: Once the tool is launched, click on Expense tab and Create a New Report.
Step 3: Once you click on Create new claim, you will be able to see the form to be filled for creating the report. Only give report name, Policy as " Travel & Expenses", Business purpose as " Non Reimbursable Expenses " and Category as Non Travel and Click on Next.
Step 4: It will prompt a pop up, do you want to claim for travel allowance, please select No.
Step 5: After Clicking on No, select the all the old expense from available expenses.
Step6: Change the expense type as " Non Reimbursable or Personal Expenses " for each entry fill the mandatory fields save and Submit the claim.