cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmchugh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Corporate Card Statement- Automatically Upload

Is there a way that I can have my corporate card statement vendor use an email or an available API to send our employees corporate credit card statements to concur automatically? Right now we send them out via mail or email, but my vendor can get very creative, and I'd like to make concur our one stop shop. I know there are a lot of APIs available, but not sure if this specific scenario would be possible... Anybody have experience with trying to integrate this?

4 REPLIES 4
AliciaHansen
Super User
Super User

I am interested in this, too. AP is overwhelmed with sending out the statements as we have both AMEX and Bank of America card programs. If we could have them automatically added to Concur it would be extremely helpful. 

darinr
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@JodyB   Can you address this?   I don't think this is possible

cmchugh
Occasional Member - Level 1

@JodyB  here's some additional insight if it helps...

We currently use a home grown system that utilizes the concur REST API that scans our daily transaction file from Visa and sends concur transactions from specific card numbers. Currently, at the end of the month we have users create an additional $0.00 expense item and attach their statement as a "receipt". I wonder if that rest api allows receipts to flow through it as well... we can have our developers code to what would be needed.

Thanks!

JodyB
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

There is an API available for posting receipts.  You may be able to upload the users' corp card statements that way so they are available to attach to a report.  https://developer.concur.com/api-reference/receipts/get-started.html has more information about the Receipts v4 API.  The Image-only endpoints would be used in this scenario.