cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

CopyDown is not working in Cash Advance Form

All,

we have created Concur Request along with Cash advance in it. Could see travel start date and travel end date fields can be added to cash advance form. We add it and applied default value as copy down source as request header (start date and end date).

while doing testing, the copy down is not working.

Couldn't think of any reason why it is not working. provide your views/suggestions to make the copy down work for these date fields.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Karthikhemadri I did find out that there was indeed an issue with the copy down, so that is both good and bad news. Good news because it means you didn't configure anything incorrectly. Bad news is, the fix isn't released yet. From what I was told is that it is still under investigation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Karthikhemadri for future reference, questions like this are better suited for the User Admin Group. Most of the users posting and viewing this Forum are end users. 

Anyway, what company's site are you configuring right now? I'd like to see if can look at it and notice anything.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD sure, i will tag this accordingly.

Currently i'm working on test site of 'FinTrans Solutions private limited'

we  have one of the requirement as part of cash advance workflow skip step based on travel start date. if we get copy down of start date and end date from Request header to cash advance form, will solve the issue.

@Karthikhemadri the setup seems to be correct. I've reached out to a colleague to see if she can help. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD any update in this. Do you think we have some exception for copydown in concur?

@Karthikhemadri I emailed a colleague about this, but no reply yet. I just sent a reminder email. Hopefully they get back to me.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Karthikhemadri I did find out that there was indeed an issue with the copy down, so that is both good and bad news. Good news because it means you didn't configure anything incorrectly. Bad news is, the fix isn't released yet. From what I was told is that it is still under investigation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD thank you for checking.

do you have any list of exceptions to copydown where it doesn't work. can help if you provide that.