cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mageshkumarj
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur to SAP Interface

Hi Team,

Once the report is approved by the processor it is getting interfaced to SAP for payment (Approval Status changes from "Approved" to "Extracted for Payment")

And this interface happen daily in midnight India time. Is it feasible to delay this interface by one day? Just let us know of this is feasible no action is required until we confirm

Regards
Magesh Kumar J

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @mageshkumarj,

This is a community. Nobody will alter your system configuration. Most of us cannot see your configuration as we are not concur employees. You will need to create a case on the support portal if you need changes made.

The SAE overnight job is scheduled to extract all expense reports that are approved. To my knowledge, you cannot set the job to pickup transactions a day late. If you have such a requirement, you will likely have to add a dummy step in the workflow and potentially use API to move the workflow ahead one day after the approval.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mageshkumarj I think your question may be better suited for your assigned SAP Concur Customer Success Partner (CSP).

However, my guess is the job running to interface to SAP is running on a nightly basis, so I don't think a day delay would be possible.  I would reach out to your CSP.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mageshkumarj Thank you for the post. What is the interface your a referencing? Are you using a daily Standard Accounting Extract or do you have Financial Integration? I look forward to hearing from you.

Since this will impact your financial posting process, I would suggest submitting a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal to discuss your options available based on your setup.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.