cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adelgadoramos
New Member - Level 1

Concur to NetSuite Reconciliation

Hi Concur Community! 

Can anybody share some tips or tricks to reconciling there T&E Expenses when using a corporate card through Concur and then NetSuite? We use an American Express card and everything syncs into Concur accurately whenever the cards are used, however, the issue arises when Concur syncs the expense information to our NetSuite ERP system. Only the expenses that have been submitted and approved will flow through and because of that not all of the expenses charged during the current month will get recorded in our NetSuite system. This has caused us headaches when trying to reconcile our expense account with the AMEX corporate card. I'm hoping someone can maybe relate to this and offer some advice on approaching the issue. 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adelgadoramos hello there. I recommend posting this in the User Admin Group. This forum tends to be more end user heavy, but the user admin group is only site administrators and they are the ones who come across issues such as this.

You will need to request to join the user admin group. I will check your admin permissions in your site to verify your administrator status and admit you once confirmed. Once you are a member, you can post in that group.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.