cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dxh798
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur reporting audit trail for report specific Delegate/Proxy report creation

I"m trying to create a report in concur intelligence, i need to be able to show when a Report was created by a delegate and the name of the delegate. I have tried the Expense workflow audit trail but that is only showing submitted reports. This is Created report, i joined the Report header Employee key to the Additional delegate details Delegate employee key and i got results however the delegate name was not the delegate who created the report. 

Can someone point me in the right direction to get the Delegates name that created the report the action in the audit trail is (delgate/proxy Report creation). 

thank you 

Dawn 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dxh798 see my reply on the other thread. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dxh798
Occasional Member - Level 3

Kevin, 

Thanks for responding, i did get partial solutions for delegate submitted that worked, however i need the delegate created name. I have been told by others that Concur reporting does not keep anything in the audit trail prior to the traveler (or delegate) submission.  We can see it in the audit trail but Concur does not make it reportable is that correct?

thank you