cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddbrad2us
New Member - Level 1

Concur pending card transaction

Hello!  I complete multiple people's expenses in Concur and have found a problem with pending card transactions some of which are a MONTH old.  We use Gant travel as our provider.  Please let me know if there is a work around for this - expenses are due monthly.

Thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ddbrad2us Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I am not sure I understand the problem. Perhaps you can provide more details. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ddbrad2us the number one and usually most effective way of dealing with Pending items is to look at past reports for the person you are working on behalf of and see if there is an expense entry (likely a company card charge) that matches the pending item. If there is, then just delete the pending item as the company card charge is the most important thing to get submitted.

If you don't find a matching card charge, then you will need to have the person check their card statement to make sure the charge is there. If it is, then your company's SAP Concur admin is going to need to check and see if the company card charge was hidden for some reason.

Usually though, the card charge has already been submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.